Anemone with Bee | Assorted colours
It is also called “wind flower” for the fragility and delicacy of its petals, the Anemone is a bit melancholic flower because it recalls the neglect, the regret, but also the hope of making up for lost love.
William Di Carlo has created it with petals exclusively made of superfine sugar and exquisite chocolate, with a small bee that garnishes everything. Available in different colours.
Shipping times and costs
- Considering that we are talking about food products for whom it’s not provided a storage, the shipping cannot be immediate, but it would be required to wait the timing necessary to realize what it has been requested.
- whitin 10 and 13 working days for the confetti and dragèes
- withini 15 and 18 working days for party favours and sugared almond flowers
- Delivery in 48-72 working hours from shipping confirmation.
- Free shipping throughout Italy for orders over € 60.
- With amounts below € 60 shipping costs amount to:
- 8€ fot Italy
- variable rates for abroad.
Order by phone by contacting us at +39 0864 253070. Our customer service is active from Monday to Friday from 09:30 to 18:30. We will be at your disposal to complete the online purchase by paying by credit card or bank transfer.
Returns, exchanges and refunds
For detailed information on how to withdraw and return, visit the dedicated section by clicking here.